Interested in joining our team?
We’re currently looking for exceptional people!
- • Inside Sales & Customer Service Associate
- A versatile role, the sales & customer service sales associate with Front of the House is tasked with providing great service and support to our business partners via phone, email, and live-chat. This role serves as an internal liaison between various FOH® and room360° departments and their assigned accounts, processing all orders, assisting with all necessary inquiries, and overseeing various aspects of account administration.
Major duties include:
- Overseeing the internal account administration of a variety of national and/ or regional accounts (i.e. pricing, special programs, shipping requirements, and more).
- Resolving any issues in a timely manner
- Filtering phone calls from the general queue, providing excellent customer service and information
- Reaching out to previous customers based on different campaigns
- Providing administrative support to the Outside Sales Team.
- Processing sample orders for perspective customers – data entry
- Assisting customers via our Live-Chat feature on frontofthehouse.com
- Assisting with sales leads and connecting customers
- Processing orders for assigned accounts
- Assisting and guiding end-users and business partners through our showroom and our wide array of tabletop solutions.
- Attending tradeshows
- Providing sales reports as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- • Warehouse Picker/Packer
- As Front of the House® continues to thrive, we are looking to bolster our expanding our team with creative, driven, and motivated individuals, who are interested in growing with our company.
Major duties include:
- Problem solver, examines and inspects containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Order picking/filling-pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment
FOH®, Inc. recognizes that our team members are our most important assets; therefore, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that provides protection and well-being for our staff and their families. Highlights include: Competitive salary and bonus structure, multiple medical and dental plan options, voluntary supplemental insurance, employer matching 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid time off, onsite fitness center and yoga room, team member recognition programs, casual attire, collaborative culture.
FOH®, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer • We are a drug free workplace • FOH®, Inc. is a Smoke-Free Campus