Interested in joining our team?
We’re currently looking for exceptional people!
- • Visual Merchandiser
- The Visual Merchandiser will oversee the styling, processing and placement of merchandise to ensure that all displays are aesthetically pleasing and set according to company standards and guidelines. Through the creation of long-term strategies and leading company initiatives, the Visual Merchandiser will ensure maximum productivity, profitability, operational excellence and compliance with company procedures to create the highest quality in-showroom experience.
Major duties include:
Helps to develop strategic merchandising plans in partnership with Creative Director.
- Ensure that the brand and product image is projected at all times, in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, and target market and remains fresh.
- Creates and maintains floor maps (space and location productivity) to be updated every 4-6 months.
- Works to create visual directives, as well as communicates Merchandising Standards.
- Manages the signage program to ensure new items and promotions are properly signed.
- Visits Company/Rep/Dealer showrooms on a regular basis to inspect & reset Merchandising.
- Follows-up with the proper team members to communicate sales, merchandising and marketing opportunities.
- Prepares monthly promotional merchandising updates for Management team.
- Organizes, executes, and recaps vendor promotions and/or events.
- Serve as a backup for large tradeshow set up team.
- • Business Intelligence Analyst
- Proactively works to identify business opportunities based on data driven problem solving. Reporting of analysis results in recommendations to senior management. Perform database queries/analysis including efficiency/performance measurement, cost analysis, return on investment and other related business-driven analyses. Helps to drive the company toward data-based decision making.
Major duties include:Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of Sales by dollar / units, by channel, by part. Cost / Price by dollar / units, by channel, by part. Inventory data, movement/usage etc.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Daily, Weekly, Quarterly and Monthly Dashboard reporting / Metrics
- Implement and work with a SAP BI and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, pricing, as well as new projects.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth analysis.
- Train Senior Management on Business Intelligence tools best practices.
- • Salesforce and Pardot Administrator
- This Salesforce & Pardot Administrator will be responsible for the overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation, management, and support of solutions in our Salesforce.com environment.
Major duties include:
- Act as the go-to person for any queries involving Salesforce & Pardot configuration and usage.
- Administer, customize and configure Salesforce & Pardot features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Objects, Fields, Record Types, Validation Rules, Process Builder.
- Onboard new hires with Salesforce and its related third party applications across all departments.
- Stay up-to-date on new releases, features and functionality, and provide recommendations for system enhancements.
- Audit, identify, and resolve platform data integrity issues using tools such as duplication management tool and SF Data Loader.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates.
- Use SOQL and SQL when needed to write queries and analyze data.
- Use APEX/Visualforce when needed for Salesforce system enhancements.
- Develop and enhance custom applications on Salesforce platform.
- Manage Salesforce integrations with marketing automation, and other related products.
- • Inside Sales & Customer Support Associate
- A versatile role, the sales & customer service sales associate with room360° by FOH® is tasked with providing great service and support to our business partners via phone, email, and live-chat. This role serves as an internal liaison between various FOH® and room360° by FOH® departments and their assigned accounts, processing all orders, assisting with all necessary inquiries, and overseeing various aspects of account administration.
Major duties include:Account Administration/ Order Entry/ Customer Service
Overseeing the internal account administration of a variety of national and/ or regional accounts as provided by the regional sales manager (i.e. pricing, special programs, shipping requirements, and more).
- Resolving issues in a timely manner as it relates to assigned accounts including returns, damages, purchase order discrepancies, etc.
- Filtering phone calls from the general queue, providing excellent customer service and information (e.g. inventory levels, pricing, product information, representation information, etc.).
- Reaching out to previous customers based on different campaigns.
- Providing administrative support to our Outside Sales Team.
- Processing sample orders for perspective customers.
- Assisting customers via our Live-Chat feature on frontofthehouse.com in a thorough and informative manner.
- Assisting with sales leads and connecting customers.
- Providing support to our outside sales team and Front of the House® sales rep via phone and email.
- Processing orders via SAP Business One software for assigned accounts and helping with other accounts as needed.
- Assisting and guiding end-users and business partners through our showroom and our wide array of tabletop solutions.
- Attending tradeshows as needed.
- Providing sales reports as needed.
- • Warehouse Picker/Packer
- As Front of the House® continues to thrive, we are looking to bolster our expanding our team with creative, driven, and motivated individuals, who are interested in growing with our company.
Major duties include:
- Problem solver, examines and inspects containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met
- Order picking/filling-pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment
FOH®, Inc. recognizes that our team members are our most important assets; therefore, we are committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package that provides protection and well-being for our staff and their families. Highlights include: Competitive salary and bonus structure, multiple medical and dental plan options, voluntary supplemental insurance, employer matching 401(k) retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid time off, onsite fitness center and yoga room, team member recognition programs, casual attire, collaborative culture.
FOH®, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer • We are a drug free workplace • FOH®, Inc. is a Smoke-Free Campus