Trust us, at FOH®, Inc, we value your privacy, and appreciate your confidence in us to keep the information you provide, and that we collect safe, protected, and transparent.
Feel free to navigate directly to the topics you care about most.
- Who we are
- What Personal Data we collect
- Why we collect your Personal Data
- Who we share your Personal Data with and why
- How long we store your Personal Data
- How to access and control your Personal Data
- How we protect your Personal Data
- Cookies & similar technology
- “Do not Track” Signals
- Links to other sites
- Disclosure of Personal Data
- Processing Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Contact FOH®, Inc
Who we are
FOH®, Inc. and its divisions/brands; Front of the House® and room360° by FOH®, is a foodservice & hospitality industry authority on tabletop and hotel lifestyle accessories. FOH® designs and manufactures smart, savvy, commercial-grade product solutions with collections designed for customers to be creative and strategic while maximizing their budgets.
- Personal Data: Group of information collected about a person
- Data Controller: Someone who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data
- Data Processor: A third party that helps achieve the puproses determined by Data Controller
- Cookies: Small data files your browser places on your computer or device when you visit websites
- IP Address: A unique string of numbers that indentifies each computer using the Internet Protocol
What Personal Data we collect
FOH®, Inc is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, to search for information and to read content on our websites you do not need to enter your personal information. However, to access all the amazing features of our sites, you may be asked to create a user account with us.
Depending on the purpose, we may process the following data:
- Your name, IP address, cookies and usage data, job title, company, business address, business phone, mobile phone and email
- What you viewed/did on our website
- Links to your public social media profile(s)
- Your settings and preferences
- Your order/customer history
Why we collect your Personal Data
When you visit our sites, we may gather some data about you so that we can tailor our product offerings just for you and your needs.
Customer support is a huge part of our services. We may record all of our communication through multiple channels. If we connect via email, chat, or phone calls, we will store personal information you shared in order to provide you with the service you require and/or to train our team.
If you want to register on our websites, we need to process your Personal Data such as your email address, password and any other information you provide.
To provide you with the best offers and to maximize our marketing efficiency, we process your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing (email offers and related processing activities). Besides your contact details, we may also keep data like your transaction history, product preferences and other details about your interaction with us that help us with customer segmentation and personalization of these offers.
We can send you offers and other commercial communications based on a legitimate interest in direct marketing. At any time, you can object to this and we will immediately cease to process your Personal Data for this purpose. However, this means that we will no longer be able to send you any offers, invites, or other exciting info and/or FOH® news.
To improve our marketing campaigns overall, we may also perform analysis to help us see which campaigns work and how they contribute to our conversion rates. To secure the maximum effectiveness and best outcomes of such analysis, we use third-party Data Processors. In all cases, we remain the Data Controllers of your Personal Data and these third parties can only use them to fulfill our purposes.
For this purpose, we also process your Personal Data based on our legitimate interest of market research. At any time, you can object against this processing.
Ads, notifications and banners on our websites and third-party websites
We want to make sure you don't miss out any special offers that we have. Because of this, we may send website and app push notifications (with your consent) and we also may display ads on third-party websites that are tailored to you according to your past engagement and customer history with us. Therefore, from time to time, you may see ads about our company and products elsewhere on the internet.
Improvement and development of our website and services
As with any other business, to improve the way we do things, we need some data about you, our customers. To this end we use third-party services that allow us to record and analyze your behavior. Thanks to this, we can see trends and patterns which help us improve many areas of our business activities, and your experience working with us overall.
Training and evaluation of our customer support staff
If you call us on our customer support line or contact us through email or chat, we may record the phone call or the messages for the purpose of improving our services. These recordings may be used during training sessions so that we can make sure we're always providing you with world class customer service.
Who we share your Personal Data with and why
With Other Data Controllers
With Data Processors
We may use third party service providers to assist us in analyzing how our sites are used including:
- Web Analytics that monitors web traffic
- Content Management Systems (CMS) that publish and update our content on the web
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software that manages our business contacts
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software that manages our business transactions
- Email Software that manages our business communication
- Recruiting Software that manages team member candidates and future talent
How long we store your Personal Data
How to access and control your Personal Data
We want you to always be in control of your Personal Data. To this end, you have rights that allow you to request access to it. You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Request a copy of the data that we use or process
- Ask us to delete your data
- Correct the data that we're processing if you think there are mistakes and/or to update your information
- Object to processing or opt out of processing your data
How we protect your Personal Data
The security of your data is of the utmost importance to us. Of course no method of data transmission and/or electronic storage online is 100% guaranteed secure. With that said, you can rest assured, we employ some of the most stringent and advanced commercially recognized means to keep your Personal Data secure.
Cookies & similar technology
What are Cookies
Cookies are small data files your browser places on your computer or device when you visit websites. Cookies are therefore unique to your browser. Cookies help your browser navigate a website, but the cookies cannot collect any information stored on your computer or device or in your files.
- to learn more about the way you interact with FOH®, Inc content
- to help us improve your experience when visiting our websites
- to remember your preferences so we can customize your browsing experience each time you visit
- to identify errors and resolve them
- to analyze how well our websites are performing
“Do not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Links to other sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, FOH®, Inc may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Processing Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
FOH®, Inc. recognizes the regulations required by GDPR and are committed to extend these rights for all our European Union (EU) and non-EU users and contacts. For more information regarding GDPR, please visit ec.europa.eu/commission/index_en
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, this section will show you more details about the personal information we collect about you, and your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, or “CCPA.”
The CCPA provides you the right to:
- Request details on categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect, including the use of this data.
- Ask us to delete any of your personal information.
- Opt-out of our marketing and other types of communications.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above rights.
You can contact us on email@example.com and exercise your California Privacy Rights under the CCPA. We will verify your request and we might need to request further identification. You may also designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf.
How to Contact FOH®, Inc for Questions or Requests
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: +1 305.757.7940